* Looking for Life/Work Balance?
* Interested in Pharmacy with a new twist?
* Tired of dealing with insurance issues?
* Seeking advancement opportunities?
* Work for a diversified, growing and stable National Company!
Pharmacist in Charge (PIC)
- Five 8 hour shifts inside the hours of 7:30am and 7:30pm.
- Every 3rd or 4th Saturday.
- Site is closed on Sundays!
- No on call!
- PIC will need to be flexible to stay late at times.
- The PIC will be directly responsible for supervising 3 Pharmacists and 1 Purchasing Technician.
- The PIC is 2nd in command behind the General Manager.
- This is a closed door environment with no insurance interaction!
- Strong leadership/management experience is needed for this position.
- Competitive Compensation!
- Excellent Benefits!
- BS in Pharmacy or Pharm D
- Valid pharmacist license in the State of Colorado
- Several years of leadership experience and a "lead by example" attitude
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical with prescription drug plan
- Life: Basic, Voluntary, Dependent
- Short and Long term Disability
- HealthCare and Dependent FSA
- Business Travel Accident
- 401K Plan
- Stock Plus Plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please reply with a current copy of your resume. We will respond to qualified candidates