Would you like to apply your pharmacy education to assist community pharmacists across the country? Consider a career as a PAAS National® Analyst. Work 8 - 5pm. No nights. No weekends and a competitive salary. Enjoy the life you deserve!
PAAS National® is searching for a Pharmacist with experience in a retail or out - patient pharmacy, processing prescriptions, prescription claims submission and on - line adjudication. Experience with prescription claims reconciliation; pharmacy contracts, audits, and familiarity with HIPAA are a plus. As a PAAS National Analysts are respected and highly sought third - party experts. PAAS CE seminars are in high demand.
PAAS National®, Inc. – Pharmacy Audit Assistance Service or PAAS – is an advocate of community pharmacies, helping defend and advise for audit preparation and appeals, proper filling and billing, and other dealings with prescription benefit programs. PAAS helps fight for fair audit treatment, steering community pharmacies away from trouble and toward compliance with rules and regulations such as HIPAA and Fraud, Waste and Abuse.
- B.S. Pharmacy or Pharm.D.
- Registered Pharmacist
- Minimum two years experience in a retail or out - patient pharmacy
- Experience with prescription claims submission and adjudication
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service phone skills
- Ability to multi - task and prioritize
- Extremely organized and detail - oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to operate in a fast - paced, changing environment
- Outgoing, pleasant and positive
- Oral presentation skills
- Team Player
PAAS National® offers competitive wages, a generous benefit package including excellent health care benefits, dental insurance, short and long term disability, PTO (including most major holidays), 401(k) with company match, and potential bonus.