Shopko has been providing pharmacy and optometric services along with name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise for over 50 years.
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with almost 19,000 teammates. We have over 300 stores in 21 states throughout the Midwest, Mountain, Pacific Northwest, and Southern regions. Shopko continues to grow, while still maintaining a hometown feel in our small to mid-sized city markets.
Primary responsibilities include dispensing prescriptions according to professional standards and ensure accuracy of all prescriptions issued under his/her control.
• Consults with Customers in a knowledgeable and caring manner; ensures an exceptional customer service experience.
• Interacts with physicians and other medical professionals.
• Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm D from ACPE approved College of Pharmacy
• Pharmacist license in state of practice.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied scope; must be able to act decisively in implementing solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
• Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective interaction with pharmacy team and patients.
• Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, & competitive wages!
Individuals interested in this opportunity should submit a candidate profile at www.shopko.com/careers
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.