Wedgewood Pharmacy has an immediate opportunity for a full time Customer Care Pharmacist. We are a compounding pharmacy with a state-of-the-art facility conveniently located in Swedesboro, NJ, less than 30 minutes from Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE.
Responsibilities: • Receive inbound phone calls from customers and service their needs effectively and efficiently.
- Process new prescriptions from Veterinarians and Physicians through multiple contact channels.
- Respond to customer (internal and external) requests for technical/clinical information.
- Provide oversight to customer service personnel to assure operational compliance with pharmacy regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Quickly understand and analyze customer needs to solve and document customer problems in accordance with pharmacy regulations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and paid time off. Wedgwood is an equal opportunity employer.
- Must be licensed to practice as a Registered Pharmacist in the State of New Jersey.
- Prior pharmacy experience preferred.
- Extremely customer-focused with demonstrated ability to project a positive and professional attitude
- Highly detail oriented and a track record of being accurate
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and written skills
- Very good organization and work prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Strong PC and internet skills.
- Multi lingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Veterinary experience a plus
Monster - 2 years ago