Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
May perform one or more of the following:
Provide technical expertise and assistance for the entire pharmacy claims processing function, Formulary File, injection code maintenance and updates, and provider relations. One of the two pharmacist will represent the Department at the National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) and/or other
pharmacy related committees or conferences requested by the Department.
Tasks and Responsibilities
All Other Phases:
- Maintain currency with continuously evolving healthcare practices, equipment and technology
- Provide technical expertise and assistance for the entire pharmacy claims processing function,
- Formulary File, injection code maintenance and updates, and provider relations
- One of the two pharmacist will represent the Department at the National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) and/or other pharmacy related committees or conferences requested by the Department
All other duties as assigned.
- Three years previous experience as a pharmacy consultant for a government or private sector health care payer or one year MMIS experience in a large state providing technical expertise and assistance for pharmacy review
- Possession of current, non-expired pharmacist license from the state of California or acquire one within six months of hire; not under suspension from Medicare, Medicaid, practice in California; and not previously sanctioned for fraud or abuse
- Good communication (oral and written) skills
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to
Xerox Corporation - 16 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...