State & National Certified & Licensed Pharmacy Technician
Hours of the position vary and qualified candidates should be able to work day or evening shifts and weekend rotations.
· Follows daily packaging assignments (selecting appropriate medications for packing; packing medications in blister cards, etc.)
· Completes extemporaneous packaging assignments as needed
· Keeps a clean work station and replenishes supplies
· Double checks all medications before completing process
· Obtains Pharmacist check
· Places completed work appropriately for next process
· Returns any unused stock on shelf in appropriate area of pharmacy
· May be cross trained to float to other related areas (delivery, EDK, etc.)
· Handles exceptions to completion or confers with supervisor/pharmacist
· Assists Pharmacists and Supervisors in any way possible
· Performs any other duties that may be assigned by supervisor or pharmacist for the workflow of pharmacy
· Candidate must be a Licensed Pharmacy Assistant in the state where the position is located.
· 1-3 years’ experience as a Pharmacy Assistant
· Strong computer skills
· Basic knowledge of unit dose packaging, bingo/blister card packaging, liquids and compounding, DK, labeling, etc.
Marquis Companies - 16 months ago
In August of 1996, Marquis developed and opened our first Assisted Living Facility, Marquis Vintage Suites in Forest Grove, Oregon. Marquis...