Receives and restocks pharmaceutical products, maintains and audits established inventory control processes, and assists the pharmacy purchaser to insure that medications are available to meet patient and family needs.
- High School Graduate.
- Registered Pharmacy Assistant in the State of Washington.
- Experience with reconciliation of purchase order form and packing slip.
- Experience with bar code scanning verification.
- Experience receiving and stocking medications in hospital setting.
- Experience ordering medications from drug wholesaler.
- Experience with basic computer functions and Microsoft Office Suite.
Founded in 1907, Children's provides excellent patient care with compassion and respect, and conducts cutting-edge pediatric research. We...