The Burchfield Group is a nationally recognized pharmacy benefit management consulting and auditing firm founded in 1998 and located in Mendota Heights, Minnesota.
What do we do?
We save our clients millions of dollars on their pharmacy spend while preserving the quality of their benefit. Burchfield helps plan sponsors evaluate and select PBM vendors, design pharmacy benefit plans, monitor plan and PBM performance, and audit results. Current clients include many Fortune 500 corporations, large and small employers, Taft-Hartley Trust Funds, third-party administrators and health plans.
The Company's goal is to provide industry-leading insight that guides plan sponsors through the complexities of the pharmacy benefit market. From prescription benefit management proposal analysis and audits to on-going utilization review, Burchfield's comprehensive approach combines advice, advocacy and action, along with meticulous attention to detail and follow through.
The Burchfield Group's experienced staff represents decades of pharmacy-specific expertise including PBM operations, clinical, finance/underwriting, consulting, and implementation, plus experience in community pharmacy, pharmaceutical manufacturing and sales. Knowledge of the industry from the inside combined with keen financial acumen gives The Burchfield Group a strong competitive advantage.
The Burchfield Group offers eligible employees an opportunity to make a significant impact as an individual contributor and team player in an entrepreneurial and rewarding environment. The Burchfield Group provides competitive wages, paid holidays, PTO and bene fits, including a 401(k) plan and a bonus opportunity!
The Burchfield Group has an immediate opening for a Pharmacy Benefits Analyst to join its Consulting Services department. This position will report directly to the Consulting Services Leader.
In this role, the Pharmacy Benefits Analyst will :
- Manage the Request for Proposal (RFP) process in collaboration with Burchfield Consultants;
- Provide project management oversight to help drive high quality and timely client deliverables;
- Utilize Burchfield's reporting system to produce standard reports;
- Request benefits modeling and related analysis in collaboration with Consultants;
- Assist Consultants in evaluating client prescription utilization experience to identify benefit trends;
- Attend client meetings with Consultants to discuss benefit trends and solutions;
- Review and provide input on client benefit materials such as open enrollment documents, handbooks, summary plan descriptions and employee communications;
- Provide peer review of Burchfield deliverables to ensure technical accuracy and quality of work product;
- Contribute to the promoting of standardization and consistency within the organization;
- Develop and maintain a thoughtful approach to manage Burchfield's intellectual capital; and
- Engage in process and tool improvement activities to enhance how Burchfield does business.
- Pharmacy benefit experience preferred but not required;
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills;
- Process improvement and business solutions service orientation;
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint , SQL );
- Understanding of pharmacy benefit terminology and financial terms;
- Proficiency in using technology to support the business.
This position wi ll reside in our St. Paul, MN office location. No relocation assistance is being offered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree , preferably in Business or Benefits/Human Resources;
- Prior work experience and/or Pharmacy Benefits / Healthcare Benefits knowledge a plus!
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated comfort with data and basic mathematics/statistics;
- Ambitious with personal commitment to excellence;
- Proven ability to work in a progressive, fast-paced environment meeting deadlines with a positive attitude; and
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships.
The Burchfield Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY ON OUR CAREER SIRE URL: http://burchfieldgroup.prevueaps.com
Monster - 23 months ago