This is an entry level position under the direct supervision of the hourly shift supervisor. Responsibilities include packing prescription orders, sorting prescription orders and scanning prescription orders into designated store delivery totes. Individuals may be called upon to assist with order sorting and replenishment. This position does not require any type of pharmacy certification.
- The pharmacy clerk position requires entire shift to be worked standing or walking at a moderate pace.
- The pharmacy clerk position is manual handling and can be labor intensive when stacking product totes for delivery.
- Individuals are required to follow all policies and procedures developed to ensure patient safety and security.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass mandatory drug and FBI/BCI background checks.
Kroger - 24 months ago