The primary purpose of this position is to provide excellent customer service to patients of the Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center Pharmacy. The pharmacy clerk is expected to assist the pharmacy technician and pharmacist with the pharmacy workflow. This position reports to the pharmacist.
This position will be responsible for two major aspects of the various evidence-based practices: ensuring fidelity to the various models, and overseeing outcome data. This would include but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer services by assisting customers with their prescription needs, answering customer inquiries, EPFMC PAP program needs, and resolving customer complaints.
- Complete customer transactions at the pharmacy.
- Answer customer/clinic telephone calls to the pharmacy and direct them to the appropriate party.
- Ensure the appearance of the pharmacy is pleasing to the patient and meets the requirements of the company, including light housekeeping tasks.
- Stock pharmacy shelves, vials and supplies throughout the work day and on delivery days.
- Ensure proper identification on prescription intake including name, birth date, address, phone number, allergies, insurance information.
- Assist pharmacy technician in Patient Assistance Program including completing patient applications, follow-up with pharmaceutical companies on application status, complete PAP program paperwork.
- Assist with typing prescription orders, submitting/receiving prescription refill authorizations.
- Ability to speak, read, and write Spanish fluently.
Located in Downtown Los Angeles, Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center is a qualified-focused, non-profit community health center...