The Pharmacy Clerk is responsible for the data entry of customer and prescription information. Position may require Pharmacy Clerk to make outbound calls to patients to obtain further information and also fax out for prescription information.
- Data Entry of customer information
- Data Entry of payment information
- Faxing out for prescriptions
- Calling patients for drug information
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system application
- 1 year of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Available to work 40 hours per week and overtime as required according to the needs of the business
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Continued employment is contingent upon successful Pharmacy Technician licensing and registration as required
- Willing attitude and wants to be trained for a Pharmacy Technician position
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
Â§ Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods of close vision looking at a computer monitor
Â§ Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, floor activity
OptumRx is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable health care solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance.
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do. In the largest and most personal sense, your impact can be greater than even you thought at OptumRx .
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...