The primary purpose of this position is to deliver filled prescriptions to Rite Aid patients who cannot or prefer not to come to a store. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
• Deliver prescriptions to customers while providing excellent customer service to retain and grow business.
• Maintain logs and controls for money and drugs to ensure profitability and legal compliance.
• Safely operate motor vehicles to deliver prescriptions.
Experience / Requirements:
• Minimum age of 18 years old to handle money.
• Ability to pass drug test.
• Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
• Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
• Ability to work day or evening hours.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
• This position requires a valid driver's license for business travel.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus one (1) year experience as a pharmacy cashier, pharmacy technician, or retail; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Rite Aid - 12 months ago
Rite Aid is clinging to its position as a distant third (behind Walgreen and CVS) in the US retail drugstore business. The struggling...