The primary purpose of this position is to deliver filled prescriptions to Rite Aid patients who cannot or prefer not to come to a store. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Experience / Requirements:
- Deliver prescriptions to customers while providing excellent customer service to retain and grow business.
- Maintain logs and controls for money and drugs to ensure profitability and legal compliance.
- Safely operate motor vehicles to deliver prescriptions.
- Minimum age of 18 years old to handle money.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel
- welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- This position requires a valid driver's license for business travel.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus one (1) year experience as a pharmacy cashier, pharmacy technician, or retail; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply for this job:
Apply for this job online
Refer a friend to this job
Rite Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rite Aid Corporation is also proud to be one of the nation's leading drugstore chains. With approximately 4,600 stores in 31 states and the...