The primary purpose of this position is to deliver filled prescriptions to Rite Aid patients who cannot or prefer not to come to a store. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Experience / Requirements:
- Deliver prescriptions to customers while providing excellent customer service to retain and grow business.
- Maintain logs and controls for money and drugs to ensure profitability and legal compliance.
- Safely operate motor vehicles to deliver prescriptions.
- Minimum age of 18 years old to handle money.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel
- welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- This position requires a valid driver's license for business travel.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus one (1) year experience as a pharmacy cashier, pharmacy technician, or retail; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply for this job:
Apply for this job online
Refer a friend to this job
Rite Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RiteAid.com - 2 years ago
Rite Aid Corporation is also proud to be one of the nation's leading drugstore chains. With approximately 4,600 stores in 31 states and the...