Reporting to the Delivery Manager, the Distribution Assistant will be responsible for ensuring that all deliveries are processed in an efficient and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Creating well organized delivery routes for drivers.
- Schedule shipment of packages via USPS and UPS.
- Act as single point of contact between distribution, customer service and production.
- 2013 Plain Dealer Top Workplaces Winner
- 2013 Leading Edge Award Winner
- 2013 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
Pharmacy Experience preferred but not required.
Full Time, Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm, no Holidays or Weekends!
Must be 18+ years of age and a high school graduate. Excellent interpersonal skills, able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, team player and the ability to multi task.