With 20 locations serving 12 states, Guardian Pharmacy is the country’s 3rd largest long-term care pharmacy company in the US and one of Georgia's Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies.
To keep pace with our continued expansion, we are seeking a Pharmacy Fill Technician in our Daytona Florida Pharmacy. In this role, you will will be responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are filled correctly without errors and in a timely manner.
Most importantly, we are looking for people who align with our Company's foundational Code of Ethics :
1. We conduct business according to the Golden Rule, treating each other and our customers and residents fairly and honestly.
2. We are performance-driven and committed to hard work, initiative, and personal development.
3. We work collaboratively, granting local pharmacy teams the autonomy needed to develop creative solutions to customer needs.
4. We have respect for the individual, always treating customers, residents, and employees according to the Golden Rule.
- Pulling labels from Printer and sorting into runs
- Correctly pulling medication to be filled
- Scanning labels and correct medication into Frameworks operating system
- Accurately filling, labeling and initialing cards
- Correctly toting, consolidating and initialing yellow copy of manifest before runs go out
- Occasional stocking of inventory as directed
- Assist with prepackaging of medication
Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and a company matched 401(k) plan.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required
- Florida Certified Pharmacy Technician license required
- Minimum of 2 years pharmacy technician experience preferred
- IV experience preferred
- Good computer skills, including pharmacy operations system
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions in fast-paced environment, and work to deadlines
- Must be able to work varying 8 hour, flexible schedule to include some nights and weekends
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Guardian Pharmacy - 13 months ago