Long Term Care Pharmacy in Phoenix Arizona seeks a IV technician to work 2:30PM-11PM Tuesday thru Friday and 10AM-6:30PM Saturday. Qualified candidates must be computer literate, have good communication skills, both written and oral, strong problem solving skills, the desire to learn, great work ethic, and ambition. Must be PTCB certified in the state of Arizona, long term care and IV experience a plus. Ideal candidate will be self-motivated to excel. Must be willing and able to stand for long periods of time.
Complete Benefit Package: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Long & Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts, Company matched 401(k) Plan, Vacation and Sick time off.
- Responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are filled in correct packaging according to home preference, without error, and in a timely manner.
- Stage completed orders for delivery
- Follow proper inventory management guidelines
- Correctly route the completed orders for pharmacist review
- Able and willing to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ideal candidate will have good multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Must be a team player
- Qualified technician will be computer literate with good communication skills, both written and oral.
Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/V/D
Guardian Pharmacy - 2 years ago