* Looking for an opportunity to enter a career in healthcare?
* Interested in Pharmacy with a new twist?
* Seeking advancement opportunities?
* Looking for a professional, team oriented workplace?
* Work for a diversified, growing and stable National Company!
The Machine Packaging Pharmacy Technician is to maintain the Pharmacy in accordance with federal and state guidelines, as well as in accordance with our established policies and procedures, to assure that a complete pharmaceutical program is maintained.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Process products through the automation equipment in accordance with scheduled need. Keep automation equipment operating at optimal levels by providing product, orders and inventory in a timely manner.
- Startup/Shutdown of filling system & of the ALV components, Cell 10, Cell 20 & Tote Tender.
- Ensure that machine cassettes are properly loaded into the filling systems and crosschecking has been completed properly. Adjust Cassette inventory in MTS system as required. Assure all required inventory logs are completed.
- Ensure that orders are properly selected and logged to process and that orders are completed and exceptions are properly recorded in the log.
- Performing required maintenance on the filling system ensuring that the machinery is kept clean and in good working order. For detail, refer to the system reference manual and Maintenance Manual.
- Monitors packaging machinery for proper functions and reports any unfixable first-level malfunctions to the appropriate person or hotline.
- Maintain stocking levels within the racking system at all times. Performs assigning, adding, deleting and moving stock within the racking system.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- Full job description available upon request.
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc. Click on the Omnicare link to see a complete list.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Education, Qualifications & Skills
- Must possess as a minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent with an interest in science and math.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Must have working knowledge of medical terminology and able to read medication labels.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to read, write, and understand English.
SHIFT: 3rd shift 11:00pm - 7:30am M - F
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...