The Maintenance associate is responsible for maintaining the warehouse, equipment, med carts, supplies and building maintenance.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse and supply area.
- Receive and stock (non-pharmaceutical) product.
- Operate warehouse equipment as required.
- Perform driving duties as required.
- Perform light building maintenance and cleanliness (light fixtures and minor repairs)
- Deliver office supplies and stock to various departments
- Maintain inventory and accompanying paperwork according to proper procedure.
- Secure warehouse and contents as required
- Maintain, clean and repair Med Carts as needed.
- Organize and maintain all Iron Mountain paperwork and records.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
Minimum (Required): (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
Preferred: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
- High school education or its equivalent.
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Equipment Certification as required to operate Warehouse equipment
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Other educational/vocational requirements as determined by management.
Physical Demands: May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day. May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day. May be necessary to work extended hours as needed. Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required. May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion. Visual acuity to see and read fine prints. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Warehouse experience preferred
Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Omnicare, Inc - 9 months ago