Wedgewood Pharmacy, one of the nation’s leading compounding pharmacies, is seeking an experienced Pharmacy Manager to oversee compounding operations. If you have the required experience indicated below and are ready to join an industry leader as you advance your career, then this opportunity at Wedgewood may be right for you. We are conveniently located in Swedesboro, NJ, only 30 minutes from Philadelphia and Wilmington.
• Manage the compounding, packaging, and labeling of medications for prescription orders in compliance with all relevant State and Federal regulations.
• Manage staff of technicians and pharmacists and assure compliance with State Board of Pharmacy regulations and company policies and procedures according to USP 795 & 797 standards.
• Develop, implement, and maintain systems for production and quality control, inventory control, safety, training, product formulation, equipment usage, cleaning and maintenance.
• Audit internal systems, recommend and implement improvements as appropriate.
• Lead the efforts for hiring, developing and performance management of all staff.
• Establish, document, and monitor SOPs
• Monitor department budget and assure alignment with financial objectives of the business including: operational issues, capacity planning and staffing.
Education, training, experience:
• BS Pharmacy Degree; licensed to practice as Registered Pharmacist in New Jersey
• 5 plus years Pharmacist experience in a fast paced, high volume, quality focused environment.
• Prior experience successfully managing a large staff of pharmacists and technicians.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and lead staff coupled with strong and effective interpersonal/communication skills.
• Knowledge of pharmacy regulations, including but not limited to USP 795 & 797 standards.
• Meticulous attention to detail and demonstrated ability to assure staff compliance in adhering to procedures.
• Familiarity with computer systems and ability to work with pharmacy systems.
• Knowledge and application of Lean Six Sigma principles is a plus.
• A strong sense of urgency and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Some travel may be required.
Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- 2 years ago - save job