- Drives sales and profit in the Pharmacy and OTC areas
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
- Provides pharmaceutical care to Customers
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in assigned areas
- BS in Pharmacy OR PharmD. Degree OR equivalent EPGEC (NABP)
- Pharmacy license (by job entry date)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year U.S. Pharmacy related experience
Walmart Stores - 21 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...