The Staging Technician is responsible for picking, labeling, and otherwise preparing the finished prescription as well as other light warehouse duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prep for the day; set up totes
- Sort all baskets from V2 according to facility units, location and delivery times
- Packages materials and products manually
- Receives packing order and pull items to be delivered from order sheets
- Determines that the correct packing materials are available at packing station
- Ship UPS orders
- Keeps record of departure times and items packed and attaches to order
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- Full job description available upon request.
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc. Click on the Omnicare link to see a complete list.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Education, Qualifications & Skills
High school or high school graduate or equivalent.
Registered Pharmacy Technician with the Florida Board of Pharmacy is required.
Ability to keep up at a moderate speed.
Must be a self-starter and work with limited supervision.
Pharmacy experience is preferred.
Must have basic computer skills.
Must be able to work as part of a team as assist others as needed.
Must have the ability to read, write, and understand English.
Four days during the week from 5:30PM - 2AM, with rotating every other weekend
Omnicare, Inc - 22 months ago
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...