Seeking Pharmacy Technician!
This is a Part Time position.
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician who under general supervision and according to established procedures assists the department's professional staff, under direct supervision, in all aspects of ordering, receiving, storage, distribution, and monitoring of medication use.
· Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
· Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- High school graduate or GED
- Pharmacy Technician in Training Certificate before commencing work
- National technician Certification and Indiana Pharmacy Technician Certificate within 6 months of hire and continual maintenance
- BLS certification with 1 year of hire and continual maintenance.
- Lifting 20-25 lbs.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.