General Objective: Procures and distributes medication orders per physician request, pharmacist request, or prearranged work assignment according to established policies, procedures and protocols; Duties will include IV admixture, automated dispensing machine refills, some purchasing and inventory management functions.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Current Pharmacy Technician certification preferred
• Able to work accurately with attention to detail
• Able to respond quickly to emergency requests
• Able to handle frequent interruptions and adapt to changes in workload and work schedule.
• Able to set priorities and solve problems
• Able to communicate effectively (oral and written)
• 2-3 years Pharmacy Technician experience preferred
Valley View Hospital - 5 months ago