Pharmacy Technician I, Mail Order
Job ID: : 25946
Department: : Mail Order
City: : Eden Prairie, MN
Location: : HP - Eden Prairie Office Building
Position Type: : Full-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule: : Shifts are typically Monday through Friday between 8:30am-5:00pm. Shifts may fall on evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
Hrs/Pay Period: : 80
Job Description: :
The culture at HealthPartners is one of ownership, pride, service, and most importantly, partnership. That spirit of partnership among employees, with patients and the community, helped us earn a place on the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s list of the Twin Cities Great Places to Work. If you want to be part of transforming healthcare through partnership – capitalizing on opportunities to integrate, innovate and improve – then you’re the kind of partner we’re looking for.
Our continued growth has created an opportunity for a full time Pharmacy Technician I to work at our Eden Prairie location. This person will assist the Mail Order Pharmacy with preparing prescription requests. The purpose of this position is to provide service excellence with patient care and patient relationships and is the responsibility of all employees. Teamwork is the norm and all employees will be held accountable to work as effective team members. This is a customer service and process-oriented position. It supports the Mail Order Pharmacy in delivery of timely, accurate and professional pharmacy services to members and staff and resolves concerns positively.
Shifts are typically Monday through Friday between 8:30am-5:00pm. Shifts may fall on evenings, weekends and/or holidays. The starting wage for this position is $15.11/hr.
- High School diploma or GED
- Six-months computer and keyboard experience
- Detail orientation
- Six-months customer service experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
1. Receive action request or telephone refill approvals from physicians. Enter into the computer, authorizing physicians, number of refills authorized or refusal of refill.
2. Verify member/patient status on CRT. Reconcile patient’s co-pay with patient’s coverage.
3. Complete forms and/or bills for items on Accounts Receivable.
4. Assist in training and retraining of Pharmacy Technical Assistants.
5. Generate profiles for patients at patient’s request as per confidentiality guidelines.
6. Run daily reports on prescriptions in pending action status and do follow-up.
7. Adhere to Group Health Inc. patient-service standards.
8. Adhere to Pharmacy Department Quality Assurance Standards as directed by the Pharmacist staff.
9. Professionally interact with customers. Positively resolve concerns.
10. Perform other related duties as directed by Group Health Inc. management.
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care and offers excellent benefits. To see a complete job description and/or to apply for this position, please visit www.healthpartners.jobs, click on all other job opportunities and search for Job ID # 25946.
Health is what we do. Partnership is how we do it.
HealthPartners - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
The largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organization in the nation, HealthPartners provides care, coverage, research and...