Successful Candidate will have at least two years of experience in insurance claim filing and problem resolution.
Supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum of two years of experience in insurance claim filing and problem resolution. Supply Management, Organization, Integrity, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Quality Focus, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Multi-task.
$14 to $17/hour - depending on experience, plus full benefit package including paid time off, 401k with match, health, dental, disability insurance.