Dr. Phillips Specialty pharmacy is looking for a fast paced, critical thinking pharmacy technician with extraordinary leadership and learning skills. Candidate must also have phenomenal customer service skills and the ability to be proactive. We are looking for a pharmacy technician to work Full time or Part-Time Monday-Friday 9:00-5:30 who is willing to grow with a company long term.
The following are more extensive responsibilities of the position, but is not limited to:
- Processing and filling prescriptions through the pharmacy system
- Speaking and working with patients to maximize their healthcare
- counting, bottling, packaging, and labeling prescriptions
- Perform Non-Sterile Compounding
- Perform Sterile Compounding
- Able to direct traffic in the pharmacy and lead other individuals.
- Minimum 2 years experience at any pharmacy (prefferably compounding)
- Knows Sterile Compounding
- Registered Pharmacy Technician
- Certified, if required by state.
- Please send Resume by Email
If interested, Please contact Osman Hassan, Director of Pharmacy Operations by E-mail (as indicated elsewhere in this listing) or by Phone at 407-903-1544 Monday through friday 10:00am-7:00pm.
We look forward to hearing from you!