Under the supervision of a Pharmacist, performs various technical duties relative to the delivery of pharmaceutical care. Serves as a support person to the Pharmacist in ordering, processing, preparing, and distributing drugs and intravenous (IV) solutions.
- Currently registered with the State of Maine Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician required
- Pharmacy Technician Board Certification (CPhT) preferred
- High school or general education diploma (GED) is preferred
- Up to 1 year experience is preferred
- Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft Office applications
MaineGeneral Health - 5 months ago