Are you ready to advance your career? Tackle new and exciting challenges?
Consider a career as a PAAS National® Analyst. Work 8-5pm. No nights. No weekends. Enjoy the life you deserve!
PAAS National® is searching for a Pharmacy Technician with experience in a retail or out-patient pharmacy, processing prescriptions, dealing with insurance companies, prescription claims submission and on-line adjudication. Experience with prescription claims reconciliation, pharmacy contracts, audits, long-term care or compound billing and familiarity with HIPAA are a plus. The right candidate will join our professional call center staff to assist member pharmacies with audits, claims questions and legal compliance.
PAAS National®, Inc. – Pharmacy Audit Assistance Service or PAAS – is an advocate of community pharmacies, helping defend and advise for audit preparation and appeals, proper filling and billing, and other dealings with prescription benefit programs. PAAS helps fight for fair audit treatment, steering community pharmacies away from trouble and toward compliance with rules and regulations such as HIPAA and Fraud, Waste and Abuse.
- CPhT preferred
- B.S. Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum two years experience in a retail or out-patient pharmacy
- Experience with prescription claims submission and adjudication
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service phone skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to operate in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Outgoing, pleasant and positive
- Team Player
PAAS National® offers competitive wages, a generous benefit package including excellent health care benefits, dental insurance, short and long term disability, PTO (including most major holidays), 401k with company match, and potential bonus.
SALARY RANGE: $32,000 - $47,000 per year
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago