(3) Monday - Friday 2nd Shift
(1) Friday - Monday 12p-10p
Company Name: Partners Pharmacy (www.partnerspharmacy.com)
Location: Kansas City, MO
At Partners, we believe pharmacy services should have a
positive impact on the quality of care delivered to
residents. Through employee empowerment, we foster a
decisive, customer-focused approach to service. We
regard service as the defining element of our business
and will do whatever it takes to achieve that goal. We
service residents in 9 states (NJ, PA, CT, MA, MO, KS,
MD, NC, and VA) from Pharmacy locations in New Jersey,
Connecticut, Massachusetts, Missouri, and Virginia.
- Must have a Missouri Pharmacy Technician license,
national license preferred
- Minimum of 1 year pharmacy experience
- Experience entering and coding prescriptions
- Experience in Framework system
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and
- Must be able to multi-task
The Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for:
1) Review and input new, refill, infusion, house stock
and emergency pharmacy orders in a timely and accurate
manner according to client-specific criteria while
acceptable production quotas as determined by experience
and company policy.
2) Triage and prioritization of received orders (whether
phone, fax or eRX).
3) Maintains and demonstrates knowledge in the following
areas of pharmacy practice; Controlled drug processing,
Pharmacy calculations, & Generic-trade name
4) Must be able to work with high attention to detail
with the realization that errors potentially have
5) Develop proficiency in the utilization of all
pharmacy systems (ie document imaging, legacy pharmacy
computer operating system).
Salary & Benefits:
Starting salary is commensurate with related experience
& education. Other benefits include: Medical, Dental, &
Vision Insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, tuition
reimbursement, and paid training.
How To Apply:
Fax your resume to 800-485-8321, apply directly through
this website, or visit our website at
www.partnerspharmacy.com. If you have any other
questions or would like more information please contact
our Recruiter, Drew Schwemer, at 866-809-4554.
Partners Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Partners Pharmacy - 17 months ago