River Road Health Mart Pharmacy is seeking to add Certified Pharmacy Technicians to our growing and expanding retail and compounding pharmacy teams. Qualified individuals should be very detail oriented, possess multitasking abilities, have over the top customer service skills, ready to work in a fast paced work environment, has a strong work ethic and is a great team player.
We are Eugene/Springfield's family owned and operated pharmacy that is dedicated to providing accurate, professional, personalized and friendly service. We are here to offer professional advice and always strive towards building strong, long lasting relationships with our customers and community.
Services we provide:
Retail & compounded prescriptions, pet medications, immunizations, on-site flu shot clinics, pain management, diabetes care and daily delivery service.
Assist our pharmacists in filling and dispensing compounded and retail prescriptions
Provide exceptional service to customers and doctor offices
Bill insurance companies
Accurate data entry
Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment
Record keeping - filing and maintaining prescription records
Preparing prescriptions for delivery
Misc daily pharmacy operational duties
- At least one year of of compounding pharmacy tech experience or a least 3 years of retail pharmacy tech experience (who is interested in learning compounding).
- Current Oregon CPhT license
- Friendly & Outgoing personality
- Exceptional math skills
- Knowledge of computer and pharmacy software - preferably RX30
- Must be able to lift packages up to 30lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Cash register - ringing up customers accurately
- Must pass drug test and background check
Our hours of operation and benefits:
- Open Monday-Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- 40 hour work week with a 30 minute lunch and 2 paid 10 minute breaks
- Medical insurance with HSA and prescription benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays off
Resumes with a cover letter can be dropped off at 884 River Road, Eugene Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 6:00pm. Applications will be given to qualified applicants. Questions regarding the job opening(s) are to be directed to Brian Marr, RPh or Jeannie Marr at 541-636-3522.