Registered Pharmacy Technician
Trinity Pharmacy – Clearwater, FL
Trinity Pharmacy is growing and we are in search of experienced PHARMACY TECHNICIANS to join our independent and family-owned company.
Company Description: We specialize in providing medication to patients in retail settings with focus on growing the compounding business.
Responsibilities: Trinity pharmacy technicians are actively involved in communication with patients/facility staff, order entry, and order fulfillment.
- Minimum one year of pharmacy technician experience in retail pharmacy setting.
- Strong data entry and communication/inter-personal skills.
- Comfortable working on a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable attendance history.
- Able to sit or stand for up to eight hours and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Active Florida Pharmacy Technician Registration.
****Must Have clean background check and drug test.
*Bilingual is a plus
Hours: 8 hour shifts: Monday - Friday, between the hours of 9 am – 6 pm.
weekend shifts: Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
Wage: Based on experience( $12-$20/Hr)
Full time employee benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Earned Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401K Plan. (90 days waiting period)
Background and Pre-employment Drug Screen required.