Tuxedo Pharmacy is a family-owned pharmacy that has been serving the needs of Atlantans since 1952. We provide our valued customers with superior service and care that is completely personalized. Our services include filling prescriptions, delivery service, immunizations, and simple compounding.|
Tuxedo Pharmacy is currently seeking a certified Pharmacy Technician. This is a fast paced position that requires attention to details. The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and be an independent self-starter. The applicant must be committed to being a team player and dedicated to delivering the highest level of service that our customers have come to expect.
This is a terrific opportunity for the right candidate. Hardworking, reliable and responsible individuals are encouraged to apply. Serious inquiries only.
- Preparation and packaging of prescription orders.
- Take direction and follow through with projects with minimal supervision.
- Rotate through all work areas of the pharmacy.
- Helps health care providers and patients, greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Data Entry for customer prescription orders (Rx30).
- Assist all staff members with various duties and requests.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Compounding experience desired, but not required.
- Handle insurance claims.
- Provide excellent customer service with a smile!
Pharmacy Career Network
- 2 years ago - save job