1. Accurately enter written/electronic prescription orders into the pharmacy dispensing system.
2. Accurately prepare prescription orders that have been processed through the pharmacy dispensing system for final pharmacist check.
3. Collect cash from pharmacy customers.
4. Aid in inventory management including but not limited to: updating medication on hand quantities, sending the daily drug order and verifying the daily received drug order.
5. Aid in the processing of indigent patient drug program applications.
6. Aid in the timely processing and authorization of outside pharmacy clinic patient refill requests.
7. Maintain and utilize Script Pro SP 200 Robot according to established policies and procedures.
8. Prepare and package prescriptions appropriately for mailing and central fill.
9. Provide drug and poison information to patients and staff.
1. Minimum high school diploma or GED .
2. Pharmacy technician experience in a community setting preferred.
3. Certification by Pharmacy Technician Certification Board preferred.
4. Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Hmong preferred.
Name: Human Resources
Email: No emails please.
Phone: No phone calls please.
West Side Community Health Services - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -