Join the Schnucks Team!
We have part-time openings for experienced and friendly Retail Pharmacy Technicians as well as a Pharmacy Technician position specializing in our Nursing Home/Long-Term Care Pharmacy business at our Cape Girardeau, MO. store.
Pharmacy Technicians are responsible for assisting the pharmacists in processing prescriptions, providing friendly, courteous customer service and processing telephoned refill requests directly from customers. Technicians receive, gather and record information regarding customers' prescriptions and personal health.
Other duties include:
* Recording necessary information needed before prescriptions can be dispensed.
* Communicating with insurance companies concerning customers' coverage and with doctors' offices regarding new prescriptions.
* Sorting, filing and entering prescription information.
* Providing price quote on drugs.
* Understanding and ability to navigate the pharmacy software.
Education, training, experience:
Retail Pharmacy Technician positions are approximately 24-32 hours per week. Open, flexible availability including weekends and previous retail pharmacy technician experience are required.
We are also hiring a Pharmacy Technician to process prescriptions and provide unit dose medications to Long-Term Care Facilities. This is position is 35+ hours per week. Open, flexible availability including weekends is required. A minimum of 2-3 three years of pharmacy technician experience is required.
Candidates must be licensed in Missouri.
Nebraska Pharmacists Association - 17 months ago