Now Hiring Pharmacy Technicians!
We need professional and friendly Pharmacy Technicians throughout the St. Louis and Metro Illinois area for our store locations and our Central Fill Facility.
Pharmacy Technicians are responsible for assisting the pharmacists in processing prescriptions, providing friendly, courteous customer service and maintaining the stock and appearance of the pharmacy. They receive, gather and record information regarding customers' prescriptions and personal health.
Other duties include:
A current Missouri or Illinois pharmacy technician license is preferred. Pay is commensurate with experience. Training will be provided at a specified location.
- Recording necessary information needed before prescriptions can be dispensed
- Communicating with insurance companies concerning customers' coverage
- Sorting, filing and entering prescription information
- Ordering, checking-in and stocking pharmaceutical products and inventory
- Checking out customers' purchases, collecting payment and maintaining cash security
For more information about career opportunities at Schnucks Pharmacy, please apply online at http://www.schnucks.com/employment
Monster - 21 months ago