If you are looking for an opportunity that makes you feel appreciated every day, we invite you to join us at the American Red Cross! The American Red Cross Blood Services, Massachusetts Region has a proud heritage of providing quality blood products and services for hospital blood banks throughout Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. Quality people make this happen and the New England Region actively looks for the brightest and best to help carry out our mission.
The American Red Cross, New England Region, is seeking candidates for Phlebotomists/Collection Specialists to work out of our Danvers, MA location.
The Collections Specialists must be able to adapt to long, irregular hours including weekends & holidays with frequent schedule changes. The Collection Specialists will travel to work the Blood Drive in Northern Massachusetts.
• Collections Specialists performs medical histories, check vital signs, and collect blood from volunteer blood donors Red Cross Bloodmobile and collections sites.
• Work with supervisor and a team of other donor specialist at different locations each day.
• They must balance good technical skills to ensure the safety of the donor and the blood product, along with good customer service skills to guarantee pleasant experience for the donor.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy training preferred
• Customer service experience preferred
• Effective communication and public relations skills
• Valid driver's license and good driving record.
***To apply for this position, please visit our website @ www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com and search for Requisition Number BIO37160***
We are an equal opportunity employer
EEO/AA - M/F/H/V
The American Red Cross is where people mobilize to help their neighbors—down the street, across the country, and around the...