The phlebotomist collects blood specimens by venous and capillary puncture. They assist with other technical and clerical functions in the clinical laboratory. They communicate effectively with patients, physicians and co-workers. |
Must meet at least one of the following requirements:
1. ASCP Phlebotomy registration (current or eligible).
2. Phlebotomy certification from approved phlebotomy course and one year of experience (within last 2 years).
3. Registered EMT- Intermediate or EMT – Basic with one year of experience (within last 2 years).
4. American Registry of Medical Assistants certification with one year of experience (within last 2 years).
5. Three years of experience (within last five years) actively working as a phlebotomist.
Palestine Regional Medical Center - 30+ days ago