As a Solstas Phlebotomist, you have the opportunity to make a difference by providing quality care to our patients and being the face of Solstas with our physician clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced phlebotomist who has a successful track record of obtaining blood draws, knowledge of laboratory procedures and equipment, accessioning, verifying specimens and specimen requirements, and skills in using a laboratory information system.
Additional responsibilities may include verifying insurance eligibility and collecting patient payment.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a diverse, fast pace environment.
Join Our Team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification in Phlebotomy, and/or 2-3 years experience
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to m
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Fast, accurate keyboard skills required
- Must have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated
If you are interested in a rewarding career with opportunities for growth and advancement, we invite you to submit your online application for consideration.
Join our team and make a difference with Solstas Lab Partners.
Solstas Lab Partners - 19 months ago