The primary responsibility of this position is too effectively and efficiently answer mortgage customer inbound phone calls. Individual generally will handle between 80-100 calls each day. |
- Responds to the more complex and/or escalated inbound mortgage customer telephone inquiries, researches issues, resolves concerns and documents follow-up customer calls.
- Reviews and delivers task tracking reports.
- Serves as a resource to Phone Bank Bankers and the Retail Solution Center.
- Builds quality relationships through service and sales of additional products.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Min 3 years customer service experience
- Min 1 year retail, call center, or telemarketing sales experience
- Strong verbal communication skills with clear pronunciation are necessary and will be assessed during the initial Human Resources Interview.
- Banking/Call Center experience preferred
- Knowledge of Consumer and/or Mortgage Lending preferred
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable and able to work in a structured environment with set lunches and breaks
- Experienced in working with multiple computer systems and being able to toggle between systems/screens
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written communication to document phone conversations, so that other colleagues can asses what transpired with the customers accounts.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitations from 3rd party recruiters for any position
Huntington Bancshares - 19 months ago