Phone Sales (CSR) - Riverhead
Since 1948, Riverhead Building Supply has been the supplier of choice for quality-conscious builders, retail clients, architects & contractors throughout Long Island, the New York Metropolitan and New England areas. We are the employer of choice for customer-focused, team-oriented employees. Riverhead Building Supply is helping individuals in our community to build rewarding careers.
The successful candidate will provide exceptional customer service while accepting, processing, and completing orders by phone, mail, or in person.
Riverhead Building Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants and employees. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily adherence to operational procedures for activities such as order processing, customer excellence, billing, deliveries, etc.
- Keeps apprised of and advises customers of revised information on products or merchandise such as product capability, availability, pricing, credit, warranties, and shipping.
- Anticipates and resolves problems timely and accurately.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of the AS400. Order entry, order search, po search, P&A, daily’s, customer search.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school;
- or six months to one year related experience and/or training;
- or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Riverhead Building Supply Corp. - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard