Seeking a talented Cordova/PhoneGap Mobile Application Developer.
This is a contract position that may be completed remotely.
Design an accessible internet capable application for iPhone and Android supporting push notifications.
- Experience using Cordova/PhoneGap, or a similar framework, to create iPhone and Android applications from a single codebase.
- Experience creating applications using camera, contacts, geolocation, notification, file, and storage plugins.
- Experience developing single applications supporting both phone and tablet experiences.
- Accessibility and ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate clearly.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Experience developing mobile applications for the U.S. Government.
- Experience developing accessible applications, adhering to Section 508 accessibility standards.
To be considered, please provide Google Play and iTunes links to one or more applications you have developed compatible.
We are Learning Systems International (LSI), a Washington DC-based firm with over 20 years of experience in training development and...