**IMPORTANT NOTICE TO APPLICANTS**
As part of your application for employment, you will be asked to acknowledge your agreement of the following statements at the end of the application process:
1) Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
2) I understand that Crown Media United States, LLC. will consider requests for accommodations of physical or mental disabilities at any time before or after employment begins. I understand that the company would appreciate as much advance notice as possible regarding request for accommodation, and that documentation of the need for accommodation might be required.
3) In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies will hire only US citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States. Prior to beginning employment, all new employees will be required to complete Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.
4) In accordance with Crown Media United States, LLC. policy to maintain a drug free workplace, all applicants must submit to a test for drugs. Employment by Crown Media United States, LLC. is contingent upon successfully passing the urinalysis drug screen. I understand that any violation of the Alcohol and Drug Abuse policy during employment shall be grounds for termination of my employment.
5) I authorize the company to investigate any and all statements or information contained in this application, and I understand that any omissions, inaccuracies or false statements on this application shall be grounds to deny my application, or, I am already employed at the time the mis-statement is discovered, grounds for termination of my employment.
6) I authorize the company to conduct a background check, including but not limited to, a criminal report and I understand that any offer of employment that I may receive will be contingent on this background check being acceptable and within Crown Media United States, LLC. guidelines.
7) If I have asked that my current employer not be contacted, I understand that any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company receiving an acceptable verification of the information on this application regarding my current employment.
8) I understand that if I am employed by the company, I will be an at-will employee, that I will be required to follow all rules and regulations of the company, and that my employment can be terminated at any time for any reason, or I can quit at any time. I acknowledge that no one at the company has promised that I would remain employed for any length of time, and I understand that no one other than an officer of the company is authorized to make such promises.
9) I understand that if I am employed by Crown Media United States, LLC. or its subsidiaries in a position where I will be driving a company vehicle on a regular basis, any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company verifying that I have an acceptable driving record.
Photography and Asset Manager works with the Design/Creative Services department to manage and maintain in and out-of-house photography assets. Primary liaison between in-house creative team and out-of house photography companies on details and execution of assets. Responsible for coordinating new assets, retouching of images, organizing assets and creating select contact sheets for design.
- Coordinate with Programming on upcoming movies and ongoing production
- Keep Design team in the loop of upcoming movie productions
- Coordinate meetings with photographer and design team for creative review of shoot concepts if needed
- Once the creative brief is in, send to designers and set up a meeting to put together shoot concepts
- Assist with sending out production memos for photo gallery shoots Create a shoot folder and update it as new production information comes in
- Coordinates delivery of materials from photographers
- Ingest and organize photo assets delivered by photographer
- Work with PR to organize XDam photography folders
- Create contact select sheets for design and distribute
- Coordinate and manage photo retouching
- Keep contact lists of photographers with notes from shoots (good lighting, disorganized, awesome, etc.)
- Research new photography talent
- Has the ability to showcase diplomatic skills in the face of the unpredictable; responds with “can-do” attitude to tight-turnaround deadlines and asks.
- Effectively manages internal and external production of projects assigned.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 2 years photography and asset management experience at a network, studio, or creative agency
- Prior experience using MAC, Microsoft Word and Excel, and creative-specific programs (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, Bridge, & Illustrator)
Note: Relocation will not be provided
- Must have excellent communication skills with all levels of employees and management
- Superior knowledge of photography practices including prep and post.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Work well independently and can manage multiple projects at once
- Work well within budget and deadline parameters
- Willingness to travel and work long hours when needed
- Superior knowledge of Photoshop