We are seeking a part-time Digital Photo Retoucher/Photo Assistant to join the e- c ommerce photo team, which primarily serves the photo needs for ShopMLB.com. The bulk of this position’s responsibilities will be dedicated to digital photo retouching of product shots and uploading to our site, but other responsibilities include managing and organizing photo assets, prepping samples for shooting, and occasional photography when needed.
We are a high volume studio with a focus of creating visually appealing product shots for our online store. The ideal candidate will possess a creative, artistic eye to produce quality images while understanding the need to balance the high volume of our workflow and short turnaround time.
Required Skills & Experience:
All operations are performed on-site out of our Chelsea office. This is a part-time position of 30 hours/week (4 days) both during and after the baseball season.
- At least one year of digital photo retouching experience, with an emphasis on e-commerce imagery
- Working knowledge of digital photography and related terminology and equipment, both in and out of a studio environment
- Must be extremely organized and able to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Self sufficient, independent thinker, and problem solver who shows initiative, but can take direction and work well within a small team.
- Self-motivated and dedicated with an excellent work ethic
Please submit cover letter and resume. We will also require work samples and references at a later date.
Major League Baseball - 11 months ago
This company is ready to play ball online. MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM) is the Internet and interactive media arm of Major League Baseball...