David's Bridal, with 300 stores and many more on the drawing board, has become the nation's largest and fastest growing bridal retailer. Now, you have the opportunity to become part of our team in Harrisburg. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, which includes: medical and dental insurance, profit sharing and retirement, and vacations and personal days for Full Time.
Partner with us in providing bridal solutions to our Brides and Grooms
David's Bridal Photography is the newest division of David's Bridal Inc. Our photography division has an individual location contained within our store that provides our brides and grooms with the opportunity to participate in our solutions sales process.
Details of the program are as follows:
The Wedding S olutions Consultant (WSC) is responsible for aggressively managing our customer referrals in each store. These leads are used to set photography and other David's Bridal solution appointments. Once appointments are arranged, the W SC meets with customers to sell our solution services and products. They then meet again with customers post-event to add additional products and services where applicable.
Job Specifications: ( Knowledge, skills and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job.)
- Two years experience selling contract services or other retail services such as educational services, weight loss support services, wireless contracts, etc.
Builds and communicates passion for customers and associates
Requires positive results
- Role models and motivates people at all levels to make the bridal experience memorable and satisfying – a dream come true
- Generates enthusiasm and passion for customer satisfaction, sales performance and becoming the best associate possible
- Constantly raises performance targets for self and others
- Shows competitiveness in pursuing excellence in sales and execution
- Listens intently to customers to understand their ideas, feelings and perspectives, then responds appropriately
Identifies Priorities and Implements Solutions
- Proactively utilizes performance information to identify sales opportunities
- Drives improvement in sales, customer service
- Able to prioritize and organize selling and non-selling tasks on the job
- Handles more than one customer and interruptions effectively without compromising service
Leads with Professionalism
- Able to apply sales skills learned in previously selling positions including sales techniques and closing skills.
- Assimilates new information regarding brand, product, operations and service quickly
- Resourceful in finding ways to obtain information required to successfully sell services, answer customer questions and provide an outstanding level of
- Manages emotions effectively by promoting a climate of healthy competition, collaboration, mutual respect and continuous improvement
- Maintains an effective work/life balance to continually fuel a high energy level
- Is a bridge-builder works effectively with other store team members
- Provides opinions/information to others in a timely, consistent and professional manner
- Conducts business with honesty and integrity.
- Treats others with respect.
At David’s Bridal, we are committed to making dreams come true by offering consistently outstanding service to every...