Photolithography Manufacturing Engineer
* Related duties as required are duties that may not be specifically listed in the classification specification or position description.
- Responsible for supporting the thin film head photolithography manufacturing process under the direction of Photolithography Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- Duties include resist coat/equipment developing from the process side, and organizing tool optimization and chemical usage reduction efforts.
- designing experiments to optimize photoresist processes through simulation/modeling and experimental techniques.
- assisting in the implementation of new products and processes into manufacturing.
- setting up procedures and systems for process monitoring.
- developing new processes and evaluating new materials to improve process capability and yield.
- monitoring, sustaining, and supporting manufacturing processes and activities including statistical process control and rework rate.
- defining and implementing yield improvement and rework reduction activities cross functionally with other engineering departments.
- conducting process improvement through failure analysis and defect reduction.
- implementing and qualifying new tools, materials and processes
- evaluating and monitoring photolithography equipment performance and stability.
- Worksite: Milpitas, CA
- Master's degree or the equivalent
Headway Technologies is making progress in the disk drive market. The company designs and manufactures recording heads for computer disk...