FutureWei Technologies, Inc. (dba Huawei R&D USA) is a leader in IC research and development. Many of the network processors are the engines that power Huawei's state-of-the-art optical networking; wireless networking, broadband access, data communications, and video conferencing products. The company provides enterprise network solutions, including data center, networking solutions, and cloud computing. FutureWei Technologies, Inc. also develops carrier network solutions comprising metro optical, long haul optical, optical networking, mobile network, and broadband. The company was founded in 2001 and has located its R&D Headquarters in Santa Clara, California, the heart of Silicon Valley.
We are currently seeking a Physical Design Lead to support our HiSilicon Group to perform the following responsibilities:
- Define the front-end, back-end flow methodology for a high-end 64 bit microprocessor
- Work with CAD team to build infra-structure of high-speed processor physical design flow
- Help to build a backend team across multiple geographic location for the physical design
- Work with architecture group on timing, area feasibility on top architectural paths
- Top level floor-planning, route planning, unit interface definitions , clock distribution
- Coordinate the overall timing closure effort.
- Power, area and timing trade-off analysis for different implementation schemes
- Direct junior engineers in their physical design effort
- Minimum of 7-10 years of proven Physical Design experience
- Experience in Microprocessor design
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter, who works well independently, as well as in a team environment
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Huawei - 7 months ago
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...