The User Interface Quality Engineer will be responsible for planning and developing test suites, building testing architecture, and hands-on testing of User Interface features for the Physical Modeling product suite. As a member of the development team, the engineer will participate in every phase of software development from feature inception to release. This position involves working closely with the UI development team as well as Quality Engineers in the Physical Modeling group.
Qualifications Required / Preferred
- Designing test plans and test procedures
- Developing automated test suites
- Performing sweep tests using various techniques
- Participating in design reviews and code reviews and ensuring design for testability
- Reporting bugs to development team and actively qualifying bug fixes
- Designing test tools and enhancing existing ones
- MS in Engineering or Computer Science or BS degree + 5yrs of experience
- Proficiency in MATLAB is required
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts
- Self-motivated and good time-management skills
- Good communication skills
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
- Experience with Simulink and/or any of the Physical Modeling products
- Knowledge of an object oriented programming language such as C++ or Java
- Knowledge of software quality industry standard processes and testing methodologies
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 2500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. MATLAB, the language of technical computing, is a programming...