Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The contractor shall provide on-site physical security support at the JSFPO’s locations in Arlington, VA. This subtask may require contractor support outside of the normal operating hours if an unscheduled alarm is activated outside of business hours. The contractor shall provide physical security support services to include, but not limited to, the following:
Coordinate with the alarm company. The contractor shall perform the following:
- Maintain alarm system. The contractor shall perform the following:
- Issue, track, and administer PICs to program personnel that require access to building(s) after normal duty hours. The contractor shall perform the following:
- Assign a PIC number to the individual requiring access.
- Enter the PIC into each alarm box that the individual will be authorized to open/close.
- Remove the PIC from each alarm box and the alarm system spreadsheet when the individual departs the program or no longer requires access.
- Update and track when PICs are issued or recalled.
Coordinate with the JSF Operations IPT, the facility leaser, and Washington Headquarters Services (WHS) when new construction or alterations to existing construction are required within the JSFPO in Arlington, VA. The contractor shall ensure appropriate security controls are designed and established for all Government spaces storing classified information in accordance with DoD Regulation 5200.1-R “Information Security Program” (for collateral information) and JAFAN 6/9 (for SAP information).
- Schedule maintenance of the alarm system as needed.
- Perform semi-annual alarm tests and document results.
- Obtain written reports (backup data) of the test results from the alarm company.
- Coordinate with the alarm company to perform any maintenance on system issues identified during the test.
- Coordinate with the appropriate police/guard departments. The contractor shall perform the following:
- Update the documented alarm response procedures, as required, to ensure procedures are current.
- Perform semi-annual police/guard response tests and document results.
- Respond to all alarms within one (1) hour of the alarm being activated. The contractor shall document the circumstances of the alarm activation. The contractor shall either contact the alarm company to determine the cause of the alarm activation or go to the facility to meet with the police/guard force that performed the initial response.
- Track, administer, and maintain all keys to include master keys, Kastle keys, and various office and closet keys to the JSFPO facilities in Arlington, VA. The contractor shall perform a semi-annual inventory of the master keys. The contractor shall update and track the JSF key inventory
- Monitor, administer, and manage the Government-owned JSF personnel badge control system. The contractor shall provide badge control system security support services to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Take and track new JSF personnel pictures.
- Generate and deactivate former JSF personnel badges. Historically, anywhere from five (5) to ten (10) badges are generated on a daily basis.
- Verify JSF and non-JSF personnel (with permanent badges) have a valid visit certification on file (if applicable).
- The contractor shall monitor, track, and report on visit certifications that have expired on a monthly basis; this is to include JSF and non-JSF personnel who have permanent badges.
- Assign and track badge Program Identification Number (PIN).
- Ensure JSF contractors have a valid DD Form 254 prior to badging.
- The contractor shall review and report monthly on JSF contractors with permanent badges without a DD254 on file.
- Track, maintain, and update XO-9 spin dial lock combinations on vault doors and General Service Administration (GSA)-approved safes within the JSFPO in Arlington, VA. The contractor shall perform the following:
- Maintain current combination records for each safe and door on Standard Form (SF) 701s “Activity Security Checklist”.
- Generate and update SF 700s “Security Container Information” for each safe and door to include current emergency contact information.
- Change combinations on doors and safes as required by Joint Air Force-Army-Navy (JAFAN) Manual 6/9.
· Possess a minimum of five (5) years relevant specialized security experience.
· Thorough knowledge of multiple DoD and services security references, regulations, and instructions pertaining to information security, especially the NISPOM and
JAFAN series security requirements.
Security Requirements: US citizenship and an active Top Secret clearance.
Keywords: Security Specialist
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four years of security-related experience required and ability to obtain security clearance.
Years of Experience
05-06 years w/High School Diploma
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 11 months ago