POSITION TITLE: Physical Security and Surveillance Support
Education Background: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
Place of Performance :
Export Import Bank of the United States (EXIM), Washington, DC
Provide professional support to the EXIM security operations including:
- Possess and exhibit expertise in physical security, IP and analog access systems, surveillance systems and radio communication systems. The successful bidder should be familiar with the five areas of physical security, site, structural, facility entrance, interior, security systems, and security operations and administration.
- Provide the complete spectrum of expertise from basic turnstiles to video surveillance, remote monitoring and event response.
- Secure facilities,
- Identify threats,
- Provide protection and countermeasures,
- Perform loss prevention,
- Perform environmental monitoring,
- Provide positive identification systems,
- Manage credential-badging systems and visitor entry and exit tracking systems.
- Assist the Bank in performing basic individual background checks.
- Review project drawings, blue prints and/or schematics for conformance to security standards and policies.
- Provide physical security oversight and coordination for existing facility and renovation and/or modification projects.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct security surveys, developing security profiles, identifying security concerns.
- Develop physical security scope-of-work language for incorporation into planning and design documents.
- Develop and document video surveillance policies and response procedures.
- Maintain, upgrade, and perform 24/7 monitoring of Bank’s secure IP video surveillance systems.
- Operate and maintain fingerprinting and credentialing-badging systems.
- Minimum 7 years of strong security experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of the NIST 800 publications governing the FISMA Act.
- Demonstrate familiarity with vulnerability management (POA&M) from creation to closure.
- Ability to conduct research into IT security issues and products as required.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools to include extreme competency in Excel.
- Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols
- Contractor must be proficient in developing and presenting, both verbally and in writing, highly technical information and presentations to non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with network / host / database / application vulnerability scanning tools.
- Working technical knowledge of Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems.
- Certification: Certification and Accreditation Professional (CAP), CISSP, CISM or CISA certification is preferred.
- Ability to apply leading edge knowledge to drive strategic direction of the function and the business in partnership with senior leaders.
- Must be U.S Citizen
- Full Medical, Dental, Prescription
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave
- Paid Short Term, Long Term disability