100% outpatient orthopedic caseload
Above average reimbursement
No mandatory weekend or holiday schedules
Family orientated clinic
Recognition of staff accomplishments
$1200/year clinical education benefits (full time employees)
Direct access to MRI, X-ray, scope pictures and surgical reports
Efficient electronic documentation system to allow more time with patient care
Staff members have an active role in the quality of care that impact patients outcomes
Mendelson’s Physical Therapy maintains a commitment to hiring and retaining the brightest minds in the industry so that we may provide outpatient rehabilitation services that truly impact peoples’ lives. We strive to create balance between work and family and offer flexible schedules with a manageable orthopedic case load.
Our energetic, professional environment and dynamic culture operates under a team-oriented structure where the focus is on quality of care. Our orthopedic caseload, which emphasizes manual therapy and sports medicine, will allow you to focus your efforts on continued professional growth and improving quality of care. We promote professional growth through above average continued education reimbursement, case studies, direct contact with the referring physicians and orthopedic specializations.
Why you should join our organization:
- Learn from the best in the industry
- State of the art equipment
- Electronic medical records
- Patients with excellent rehabilitation potential
- Be a part of the clinical decision making process
- No patient sharing
- No overlapping appointments
- Average Customer service scores are 98.5%
- 99% of our patient would use our services again
- Our staff includes certified Manual/Lymph and McKenzie practitioners.
- Supportive management team puts patient care first
- Our management team consists of physical therapists